Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My week in pictures

I had a lovely quiet week this week. Oh except for Sunday...a baby shower and dinner on the same day! I haven't been that much of a social butterfly in ages. :)
I actually started playing around with my DSLR this week. I love this shot of Kitten in her favourite spot above me on the couch.
Another baby shower, another pair of booties. I was a bit slow with these this time. It's been a while since I've made any!
I finished up a custom order for some very lucky bridesmaids...
A triple layer strawberry cake for our family dinner. It wasn't bad, but I think the butter and eggs curdling made it too dense. Next time... (recipe via Sweetapolita)
I bought Button a new play gym from SkipHop. It arrived in the mail and we had to walk it home in the biggest ever box resting on top of his pram! Lucky he was asleep for the whole trip. It must have looked completely ridiculous!
I made a tonne of choc chip cupcakes in the prettiest cupcake cups I found at the $2 superstore. I bought up big on the red and pink ones too - they're just the cutest!
Button is the best sleeper ever. I don't know how I'd cope with a troublesome bub! I still have to get up around 3am to feed him during the night, but it's not so bad considering he goes down for the night at 8pm and sleeps til 8am.
Yes, I'm still going with these sunbursts. I get through about 10 or so a day. I keep telling myself to just hurry up and finish, especially after I bought a heap of new variegated bamboo yarn to make another rug for Button yesterday. Whoops!

What projects are you working on this week? Leave your links in the comments section and I'll definitely pop by your site and have a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, ideas, random ramblings...go for it!