Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bebe Bouton is a success!

4 months ago I announced our plans to launch Bebe Bouton, a store full of our handmade goodies just for little boys. Well, since opening we have been so shocked at how popular our pieces are! Every market we've done, we've had so many mums come up to us and say how happy they are someone's finally catering for boys. And THAT is why we're doing what we're doing.

Lately it's been so super cold in Melbourne, so I started making some beanies. The bear beanies started it all and since then I've made dinosaurs, cupcakes, vikings, knights, aviators, mario, giraffes, elephants, strawberries.... so many awesome beanies, and not just for kids!



I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported us these past few months and helped us to become the business we are today.

This week I have so many orders to catch up on and today's project is an Owl Mobile (you might have seen the one I made for Button's nursery) in greens and blues. I couldn't find the right colours in 4ply (damn you Spotlight) so had to use 8ply, which meant the owls are wayyyyy too big. Luckily I found another amigurumi pattern that's working (thank you Ravelry - I can always count on you).

So, I'd better get back to it. Go check out Bebe Bouton :)

8 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments, ideas, random ramblings...go for it!