Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

My week in pictures

Another week just flew by!

Little button turned 12 weeks this week and is now a hefty 6.6kg - phwah.
Heh - I love my little Molly cat watching on with interest.
We moved him into his stroller instead of the bassinet insert for the pram. He loves sitting up to watch what's going on!
Our house is constantly vibrating and creacking with the bypass that's being built behind our back fence. Our fences are falling down and the garden is an absolute mess, but there is nothing making me want to go out there. I'll be so glad when those mounds (used to be bushland) are planted out with trees and the noise walling installed. Hurry up!
Alipink shared the recipe for these amazing chocolate date balls with me and I had to make a batch:

Choc-date balls
Makes 20

1 1/2 Cups dried dates
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup chia seeds
1 cup raw walnuts
1 tsp vanilla extract

Mix it all together in a food processor until it forms a kind of dough. I added about 1/4 cup of water to make them a bit stickier.

Form the mix into balls (around 1 tbsp of mixture each).

Nutritional information: 89 calories, 12.4g Carbs, 2.0g protein, 4.9g fat, 3 Weight Watchers Pro Points

Oh and check out my Craft Room Reveal!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments, ideas, random ramblings...go for it!