Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My studio

So you may have seen photos a while ago of where I create things for Paper and Ribbons. Well, we've had a mini makeover! It's not finished yet, I have a tonne of painting to do and I can't wait to get rid of a yucky old couch in my studio that's been pulled apart over the years by my kitties.
My favourite inspiration - Country Style magazines
Obviously there isn't much jewellery making going on right now...that's all tucked away. The focus this week is on the blog and finding new inspiration. But, I've made myself a bright little spot. The ugly blinds have come down and I'm in the middle of putting up some lovely sheer curtains. This desk is destined for a new coat of paint too - clean white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, ideas, random ramblings...go for it!