Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Button's Nursery Reveal

Now that my little Button is finally here, it's about time I reveal his beautiful nursery. This was a big undertaking for me, especially when I started to feel like a beached whale with no energy! My main inspiration was the chevron craze that is sweeping interior design at the moment with the colour scheme of yellow, grey and turquoise (via Design Seeds):

I started by creating a Pinterest board to gather ideas and inspiration. I'm always adding to it and already planning button's big boy room. :) But that's ages away. In the meantime, take a look at his new nursery...


















And here's what I made for this room:


Want to know where I got the rest of it from?

  • Rug: Spotlight
  • Cot: eBay
  • Nursing Chair: Babies R Us
  • Shelves: Bekvam, Ikea
  • Clock: Sussan
  • Frames: Reject Shop
  • Yellow print: Etsy
  • Blue canvas print: Cotton On Kids
  • Plush owl cushion: Monash Shop
  • Drawers: Hemnes, Ikea
  • Laundry basket: $2 Shop
Feel free to ask me anything about creating this room. I loved every minute of it and I'm so proud that I created so many gorgeous things for my bubba. Enjoy!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments, ideas, random ramblings...go for it!