Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Redecorating - Part 1

I've become one of those people. One of those people that don't stop talking about renovations. So far our bedroom has had a little makeover with fresh new paint, new curtains and a lovely new light shade. Our new bed is one the way!

Next is my studio. I've been gathering inspiration for this space for ages on Pinterest and I've finally decided on a few things including a colour palette and wall paint. I managed to get the ceiling painted tonight and it's off to the hardware store to get some gorgeous blue paint tomorrow. Here's how I imagine my room...
Furntiture - Ikea and Early Settler, Paint from Dulux.

I bought the most gorgeous fabric lantern as my main light fitting for a bargain last night. It's a gorgeous dark teal with pink and purple flowers. I already have a white desk and side table, but I'm hoping to splurge a little at Ikea when it opens this week on some white shelves and little bits and bobs.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your comments, ideas, random ramblings...go for it!